¿What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are stored on your device to help us give you a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences and provide anonymised tracking data to third-party applications like Google Analytics.
You can manage your browser settings to notify and block the storage of cookies sent by NAJUAL‘s website, without it limiting your access to the content of the website. However, it should be noted that the website’s function may be affected.
Our site uses the following cookies:
Session Cookies: ensure that users leaving comments on the blog are humans and not robots so that we can prevent spam.
It also uses the following third-party cookies:
Analytic cookies: these cookies from Google Analytics generate an ID for an Anonymous user, which is used to count the number the user visits https://www.najual.com. It also records when was the first and last time the user visited the web site. In addition, it tracks sessions, user origin, and keywords (Name: _utma; _utmb; _utmc; _utmt; _utmz).
Social Networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can use features such as “Like” or “Share” content.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, if you would prefer to disable them, the most effective way to do so is to disable cookies in your browser.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can allow, find out, block or delete the cookies stored on your device on your browser configuration settings at any time.
Changing your cookies settings may difficult your browsing experience and affect some functions of our website. On your browser settings tools you may change your configuration to block cookies or to be notified every time a server wants to store a cookie:
- If you’re using Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings > Advanced. To find out more you may visit:
- If you’re using Firefox, go to Options > Privacy & Security > Content Blocking and Cookies and Site Data. To find out more you may visit:
- If you’re using Chrome, go to More > Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Site settings > Cookies. To find out more you may visit:
- If you’re using Opera, go to Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Site settings > Cookies. To find out more you may visit:
- If you’re using Safari, go to Preferences > Privacy. To find out more you may visit: